This is one of my favorite afternoon pick-me-ups – a dessert smoothie!! I have a fruit smoothie that I love to make in the morning, a protein smoothie I make for after workouts, and my daughter makes me a dragonfruit Starbucks replica spinach smoothie, but this particular one gives me my peanut butter and ice cream fix!
- 2 cups non-dairy milk ( I use Ripple pea milk)
- 1 cup water
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tbs agave nectar
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 2 tbs salted carmel vegan ice cream
- Oat based whipped cream
- vegan dark chocolate mini peanut butter cups
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth!
- Top with whipped cream and dark chocolate peanut butter cups to be extra fancy!
This is the blender I use every day: