My kids ask for pizza at least once a week, and if I’m being honest, I do too! Ordering pizza can get expensive and it’s also not always the healthiest option. I finally found a pizza crust kit that I absolutely love and the girls and I have been making pizza at home together. I’ve found that if I involve my kids in the cooking part of dinner, they are much more likely to eat their meal!
- Pizza Crust
- Pizza Sauce: Marinara, Olive Oil +Balsamic Vinegar or Pesto
- Tomato slices
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Chopped onions
- Chopped peppers
- Banana Peppers
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Any and every topping you want!
- Spread you sauce on your pizza crust
- Sprinkle Cheese
- Arrange your toppings however you want them
- Bake directly on oven rack according to directions of crust ( it comes out much better without using a pan or pizza stone )
- Drizzle the crust with olive oil
When I make pizzas at home, they are never the same! I usually switch up my toppings every single time. You really can’t screw this recipe up!