This is a 3 ingredient, 10 minute meal. This dinner left me unbelievably satisfied and was so delicious. I try to keep these three ingredients on hand so I have them if I’m in a rush and need to get something on the dinner table that is quick and healthy.
- 1 zuchinni
- 1/2 jar of marinara sauce
- meatballs (I like the Aldi Earth Grown meatless meatballs)
- Cut the ends off your zucchini.
- Using a spiral vegetable cutter, make noodles out of 1 zucchini.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Warm up your marina sauce for a few minutes
- Add your meatballs and cook until heated through
- Add your noodles at the very end, for just a few minutes, or else they will turn out super mushy. You want them to be a bit crunchy, but heated through.
Make your own veggie noodles with this tool. It’s super simple: