If you’re craving a classic spaghetti with meat sauce, but want a healthier version, this is it! This is the perfect Fall dish to warm you up and fill you up.
I’ve never been a fan of squash, but after recently starting to cook spaghetti squash, I am hooked!! I can’t even tell that it is a healthy, Vegan dish! Plus, my meat eater friends even approved! If you buy bigger squashes, then you are guaranteed left-overs for days that will leave you feeling satisfied!
- Spaghetti squash
- 1 pack of Beyond Beef Crumbles
- 3 cans of Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 2 Cups of Spinach
- 2 Tbs Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbs Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbs Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tbs Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbs Chili Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut Spaghetti Squash in half and scoop out the seeds and extra pulp inside.
- Roast Spaghetti Squash in oven, covered in foil for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make your meat sauce: Over medium-high heat, mix together your plant-based meat, diced tomatoes, spinach, and all seasonings. Bring to a boil and then let it simmer for up to one hour while your squash bakes.
- Using a fork, mash the inside of the squash to make your spaghetti noodles.
- Top with your meat sauce and enjoy!