This is a recipe my girls LOVE! My girls, although not particularly picky eaters, they will not eat pancakes without chocolate chips. I personally like the pancakes without chocolate chips, but for a sweet treat and for kids, this is perfect. It’s a very simple recipe that can be made from start to finish in about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
- 2 cups of flour (whole wheat works the best )
- 2 tbs of coconut sugar
- 2 tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp salt ( I use pink himalayn sea salt )
- 2 cups dairy free milk ( I use Ripple pea milk )
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- ½ cup of hemp seeds
- In a medium bowl add all dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mix and whisk together
- Add your extras and don’t over mix
- When cooking surface is heated, lightly grease it ( I use an avocado or coconut oil spray )
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto the cooking surface
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden brown.
- I serve with dairy free butter and agave nectar, jam or peanut butter