I am always trying to switch up taco night, and this time I needed something super fast and easy to make. It was Sunday night after soccer and everyone was hungry and tired. I whipped up these tacos in no time thanks to the pre-cooked and pre-flavored tofu bites! Surprisingly my daughters loved them! The BBQ flavor mixed with the guacamole was such a yummy, different flavor. Use this recipe for a quick weeknight meal!
- Tortillas – I LOVE Siete Cassava Flour Grain Free tortillas – I got these at Costco!
- Franklin Farms BBQ Tofu Bites – these were pre-cooked and already flavored, so all you had to do was heat them up on the stove. I got them at Meijer! They have a bunch of different flavors.
- Guacamole ( My all-time favorite guac recipe is: 2 avocados, tomatoes, the juice of 1 whole lime, garlic, salt & pepper, cilantro and onion)
- Shredded dairy free Mozzarella Cheese
- Dairy free sour cream
- Warm up the tofu bites over a skillet with avocado oil
- Prepare your guacamole
- Build your tacos and enjoy! 🙂