Are you wanting a different version of your classic go-to chili? I’ve got you covered with a Vegan White Chili made with tofu! Let it cook all day in the crockpot and you’ll end your day with a delicious bowl of southwest inspired chili!
- 1 package of extra firm tofu
- 2 cans cannelloni beans
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika *optional
- salt + pepper to taste
- optional toppings: diced avocado, chopped fresh cilantro, shredded cheese, chopped red or green onions, sour cream, crumbled tortilla chips
- Cut tofu into small squares
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the tofu with avocado oil and cumin, chili powder, paprika and salt + pepper to get it crispy.
- Put all other ingredients in the crockpot.
- Transfer the tofu into the crockpot.
- Cook in crockpot for desired length.